Wickes Metro White Ceramic Tile 200 x 100mm
£11.99 per SQM
Standard delivery from FREE*
*To selected locations. Delivery restrictions apply. Please see our delivery page for areas we are unable to deliver to.
Orders up to £75
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
Orders of £75 and over
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone.
Visit our delivery information page for full delivery details of our products and delivery methods.
FREE Click & Collect from store within 1 hour
Click & Collect is a free service. You can order online, then collect it from your local store.
Orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30 on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123.
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page
Wickes Metro tiles offer a classic yet contemporary look to the walls in your home. On trend since the early 1900s, these subway style tiles are perfect to use anywhere including kitchens and bathrooms. Why not mix and match with the coordinating colours in the range to create a striking look. Get creative - try fixing these tiles in a line or herringbone design to create a modern underground station finish.View product details
- 200 mm
- 6 mm
- 100 mm
- 12.06 kg
- Colour Family:
- Tone Variation:
- Suitable for:
- Indoor Inc Wet Rooms
- Interior or Exterior Use:
- Pack Quantity:
- Pack Coverage:
- 1 m2
- Sealing Required:
- Brick & Metro
- Wall Tile
- Country Origin:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- The bevelled edge finish adds an intriguing element to your design
- Use with the matching black tile for a contemporary monochrome design
- Install in a herringbone or brickwork pattern for striking effect
- Ceramic tiles are a long-lasting and cost-effective way to transform your home
- Ceramic tiles are easy to cut and install
- Preserve the beauty of your tiles with Wickes approved maintenance products
- Wickes recommends adding 10% to your order to cover fitting breakages and repairs
- Tile spacers will improve the look of the finished surface by keeping tiles evenly spaced and parallel
- All appropriate adhesives, grout and installation tools are available from Wickes
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Next day delivery
FREE over £75
Order by 5pm to receive your items the next day
We deliver Monday - Saturday, between 7am and 6pm
Location exclusions apply
How much will it cost?
Orders over £75.00
Orders up to £75.00
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.