Calder Code 4 Roof Lead Flashing - 390mm x 3m
£73.50 per SQM
Hourly delivery for £9.95
With our new Hourly service you can get your order delivered 7 days a week at a time that suits you. If you order before Xpm, you can receive your items the same day.
As we deliver these orders in small transit vans, there are a few restrictions on how much we a deliver in a single order. We will let you know during check-out if you order meets these requirements.
- It weighs under 200kg
- It is no larger than a 1 cubic meter
- Your delivery postcode is within 15 miles of a participating Wickes store
Standard delivery from FREE
Up to £75
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
£75 and over
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods
FREE Click & Collect from store within 1 hour
Click & Collect is a free service. You can order online, then collect it from your local store.
Orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30 on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123.
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page
Lead roof flashing provides a long-term watertight roofing option and lasts three times longer than most man-made alternatives.
- 3000 mm
- 1.80 mm
- 390 mm
- 24 kg
- 3000 mm
- 1.80 mm
- 390 mm
- 24 kg
- 1.17 m2
- Pack Quantity:
- Certifications Met:
- BS EN 12588
- Lead Flashing
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Lead is one of the most environmentally-friendly materials used in the construction industry
- Lead sheet is produced from 100% recycled lead also recycled lead has a low carbon footprint and a low energy consuming melting temperature
- The initial installation cost of lead is comparable to man-made flashings when the additional expense of adhesives and sealants are taken into account
- Lead is quick and easy to install in most weather conditions and requires no adhesive or other fixing materials
- Alternatives are very limited in the types of applications that they can be used for, and would not be suitable for more decorative flashings for which lead is renowned.
- When bossed or dressed correctly lead has few laps or joints resulting in a high degree of weather tightness
- Lead lasts up to 100 years and when used for flashings will last three times longer than most man-made products
- All lead sheet should be coated with patination oil after installation
- Calder 50 year Warranty ( provided LSA guidelines are followed )
- There is little post-installation inspection or maintenance is required
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
What is Hourly delivery?
This is a new service where we deliver your order within a one-hour time slot of your choice. The service costs £ 9.95 (including VAT) and is available 7 days a week for your convenience. Subject to availability, hourly time slots can be selected from the day you place your order.Does my order qualify?
The vehicles we use for our Hourly service are smaller in size, so there are a few restrictions to bear in mind. To qualify for Hourly delivery, your order will need to:
- Weigh under 200kg
- Be no larger than one cubic metre
The delivery address must also be within 15 miles of a Wickes store offering this service.
How do I choose Hourly delivery?
When you check out your order, we’ll tell you if Hourly delivery is an option. You can then choose a convenient delivery time from the hourly slots available.
Big and Bulky delivery
What are Big & Bulky products?
Big & Bulky products are items such as sand, cement, timber and sheeting materials. We deliver Big & Bulky products 6 days a week. We may be able to deliver your order the next working day, depending on available space. However, some of the heavier products have a 7 working day lead time (see below).
The price of your Big & Bulky delivery will depend on your location and preferred delivery day – see below for details.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order. Items with a normal lead time will be delivered as follows:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll try to deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll try to deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll try to deliver the following Tuesday.
We usually deliver between 7am and 8pm. As we can’t always offer next day delivery for Big & Bulky products, we’ll contact you by text or phone to confirm when your order will be delivered.
What about products with a 7 day lead time?
We’ll aim to deliver these products within 7 working days, between 7am and 8pm. We’ll let you know when your order will be delivered.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, subject to availability. Saturday deliveries cost an extra £5 and you’ll need to order by 5pm on Friday for products with a normal lead time. For 7 day products, delivery will be made the Saturday after you place your order, so it may take more than 7 working days for it to arrive.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Big & Bulky delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t deliver to certain remote locations or anywhere offshore.
How much does Big & Bulky delivery cost?
Our costs for Big & Bulky deliveries, including 7 day lead time products, are as follows:
|Distance from your
nearest Wickes Store
|Big & Bulky
Mon - Fri Delivery
|Big & Bulky
|0 - 10 Miles||£30||£35|
|10 - 20 Miles||£35||£40|
|20 - 40 Miles||£45||£50|
|40 - 60 Miles||£85||£90|
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.