Garador Beaumont White Frameless Canopy Garage Door - 2438 x 2134mm
Product code: 165831
The Garador Up & Over Beaumont Garage Door in White are constructed around a galvanised steel box-section chassis, providing a boundary structure around which to build the door. Garage Doors are manufactured with two galvanised steel braces which are spot welded to the inside, reinforcing the door leaf and ensuring a rigid door panel. Manufactured from high-grade galvanised steel, the closed “box section” chassis helps to ensure a strong and stable door construction. Frameless garage doors do not include a frame.
- Height: 2134 mm
- Width: 2438 mm
- Door Height Imperial: 7' 0''
- Door Width Imperial: 8' 0''
- Weight: 62 kg
- Operation: Canopy frameless
- Material: Galvanised steel
- Finish: White
- Range: Beaumont canopy
- Includes: Fixing kit
- Years Guaranteed: 2
- Type: Canopy garage doors
- Brand Name: Garador
Features & benefits
- An Up & Over Garage Door with Canopy Lifting Gear requires less space for opening, as there are no tracks running back into the garage. Canopy Doors are not suitable for Automation
- Canopy Doors utilise a two-point tubular latch system of locking at the top of the door to prevent unauthorised entry. The robust door latch system makes it easy to close but very difficult to force the door open
- The energy stored in the torsion spring generates torque and assists with the raising and lowering of the door, delivering a gentle and controlled door motion. A zinc coating provides a protective barrier against corrosive substances
- The cable drum is connected to the torsion spring, round which the steel cables run to operate the door. The quality steel cables and cast alloy cable drum help to ensure a long service life for the door
- A small 45 mm black wheel runs inside a guide rail at either side of the door. This ensures the door runs in a fixed linear motion and prevents it from de-railing. The anti-drop device stops the door from crashing down in the event of a spring or cable failure
- Canopy Doors are manufactured with two galvanised steel braces which are spot welded to the inside, reinforcing the door leaf and ensuring a rigid door panel
- Constructed from an White steel panel, which includes a black handle, all locks and fixings to fit to a timber frame