Incised Timber Fence Post 100x100mmx2.4m
Product code: 540991
- Type: Fence Posts
- Depth: 100 mm
- Height: 2400 mm
- Width: 100 mm
- Height Imperial: 8 ft
- Weight: 14.40 kg
- Material: Softwood
- Colour: Natural
- Treatment: Pressure Treated
- Years Guaranteed: 15
- Certifications Met: FSC®
- Brand Name: Wickes
Features & benefits
- Timber post used for supporting fences
- Pressure treated to ensure durability and prevent rot
- Incised fence posts engineered to provide a greater preservative treatment.
- Using cutting edge technology, the treatment process allows the preservative to permeate the timber to a deeper level, to achieve a longer lifespan.
- The end result is a fence post that comes with a 15 year warranty and complete peace of mind.
- Fine incisions on all sides of the post allow the treatment to permeate deeper within the timber.
- Cut ends should be sealed with appropriate wood preservative
- Treated to Use Class 4; for use in direct soil or fresh water contact where a higher degree of protection is required.
- Choosing an incised post will also save you money over a 15 year lifespan - a non-incised post has an average lifecycle of 5 years.
- All sizes are approximate