Jci Aluminium Bi-fold Door Set Grey Left Opening 2090 x 2390mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
These high performance Aluminium Bifold door sets are constructed to give thermal efficency, high security, ease of installation and have a low maintenance powder coat finish. They are ready to installView product details
- 75 mm
- Frame Depth:
- 85 mm
- Frame Height:
- 2090 mm
- Frame Width:
- 2390 mm
- 104 kg
- Powder Coated Aluminium
- Number of Doors:
- Opening Direction:
- Folding Direction:
- Glazing Type:
- Clear Double Glazed
- Frame, hardware, locks, handles & sill
- Heat Loss U Value:
- 1.7 W/m2K
- Years Guaranteed:
- Standards Met:
- CE marked, BS6375 Part 1 & BSEN12150/12604, PAS 24:2016
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- NEW lower threshold and cill to achieve a flusher flooring level, helping bring the outside in
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects on all parts including the glass
- 75mm thick doors for maximum strength, durability and enhanced security, meets PAS 24
- Neat slim frames around the glass give better site lines and allow more glass and light penetration into the home
- Each set is delivered fully glazed so no specialist glazing skills are required on site
- The frame is delivered in 4 pieces for ease of site assembly. Almost all of the hardware and seals are already installed into the door and frame making site installation quick and easy
- All sets have been weather tested to BSEN 6375 part 1
- The powder coat finish is guaranteed for 10 years and low maintenace required
- The daily access door has a multi point lock and aditionally top and bottom twin point locks are provided between doors and can be key locked
- The glass is toughened, double glazed units with thermal glass used. Part L compliant
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over