Trend Kitchen Worktop Jig - 700mm
Supplier delivered from FREE
Supplier delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier.
FREE on all orders over £75
Delivery cost is £7.95 on orders under £75
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page.
700mm kitchen worktop jig for easy jointing of kitchen worktops.View product details
- 6 x ABS plastic pins
- Router Accessories
- Years Guaranteed:
- Manufacturer Model No:
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Hard wearing 12mm thick solid laminate jig for cutting both parts of the joint
- Left and right hand corners, 400mm radius, peninsular joint, 45 degree end cut, 45 degree trade corner, 100mm radius corner, 40mm radius corner, 35mm kitchen door hole and 3/4inch BSP hole for mixer taps
- Fixed lengths for 250mm, 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 550mm, 600mm, 616mm, 650mm and 700mm wide worktops
- Three open ended bolt recesses for 150mm bolts
- Engraved marking for identification of pinholes
- Supplied with 6 ABS plastic pins
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Where and when can Wickes suppliers deliver items?
Supplier Delivered products can be delivered to mainland UK (Great Britain) addresses with some exceptions (such as remote locations) depending on the supplier. For more details please contact our customer services team. All products are delivered to the kerbside of the delivery address. We are unable to offer specific delivery time slots. Deliveries will be within the timescales mentioned above For more information, read our Delivery Terms & Conditions.
Saturday delivery is not available.
How much will it cost?
Up to £75
£75 and over
This delivery information applies to ‘Supplier Delivered’ products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.