Wickes Chester White Grained Moulded 4 Panel FD30 Internal Fire Door - 1981 x 762mm
Product code: 180116
Chester grained moulded fire doors feature a four-panel grain effect design that gives a welcoming, traditional appearance. These fire doors are rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes and British Standard BS 476.
- Type: Fire doors
- Dimensions: 1981 x 762 x 44 mm
- Height: 1981 mm
- Thickness: 44 mm
- Width: 762 mm
- Door Height Imperial: 6' 6''
- Door Thickness Imperial: 1.75''
- Door Width Imperial: 2' 6''
- Weight: 31.10 kg
- Material: Moulded
- Colour: White
- Style: Modern doors
- Finish: Primed
- Interior or Exterior Use: Interior
- Fire Rating: 30 minutes
- Opening Direction: Reversible
- Trimmable: Yes
- Construction: Solid core partical board
- Glazing Type: Unglazed
- Range: Chester
- Years Guaranteed: 10
- Standards Met: BS 476
- Brand Name: Wickes
- Sustainable Products: Responsibly sourced
Features & benefits
- This four-panel grain effect moulded door combines a traditional appearance with excellent value for money
- Mixed material construction combines one piece grain effect facings, timber and man-made materials
- Moulded panel doors are highly durable and more resistant to warping, twisting and splitting than solid wood doors
- This door is supplied primed and ready to paint. It is not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, varnish, wax or polish
- The door may be trimmed by up to 5mm in height from the bottom of the door and 3mm in width from each side
- Rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes and British Standard BS 476. Self-adhesive intumescent strips must be attached to door or frame. Sold separately, product code 208572
- Glazed, standard and bi-fold versions are also available in this range
- Door furniture sold separately
- Covered by a 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. This does not affect your statutory rights
- Previously known as 'Stirling'