Wickes Deck Post Ball - Green 77 x 77 x 128mm
High quality decorative pine ball top for use with all wooden deck and garden posts. Treated and prepared for a long lasting finish. Helps protect posts.View product details
- 128 mm
- 77 mm
- Pressure Treated
- Pack Quantity:
- Years Guaranteed:
- Certifications Met:
- Class 3b-FSC®
- Deck Post Balls
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- Pressure treated to help ensure longer life
- Produced from slow grown pine which is less inclined to split or twist
- Can be used on traditional deck posts or as part of deck balustrading for a decorative touch
- Helps prevent deck posts from drying out and cracking
- Comes complete with a pre-fitted screw thread for easy fixing
- Can be used on any garden post
- Fine quality finish
- Carefully kiln dried to help reduce the risk of splitting or twisting
- Green colour matches deck boards and deck accessories
- Maintenance: Always coat all timber surfaces with a deck seal, deck oil or deck stain to help reduce the risk of splitting. All appropriate decking seal, oil and stain are available from Wickes
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Next day delivery
FREE over £75
Order by 5pm to receive your items the next day.
We deliver Monday - Saturday, between 7am and 6pm.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.