Dansand No Grow Block Paving Sand - 20kg
£0.53 per KG
Standard delivery from FREE*
*To selected locations. Delivery restrictions apply. Please see our delivery page for areas we are unable to deliver to.
Orders up to £75
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: £7.95
- Next day AM delivery: £12.95
- Saturday delivery: £12.95
Orders of £75 and over
- Small parcel delivery - £2.95
- Next day delivery: FREE
- Next day AM delivery: £5
- Saturday delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone.
Visit our delivery information page for full delivery details of our products and delivery methods.
FREE Click & Collect from store within 1 hour
Click & Collect is a free service. You can order online, then collect it from your local store.
Orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30 on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123.
For full details on this delivery option, click here to see information further down the page
Suitable for drives and patios, contains special organic minerals to inhibit weed growth. Easy to use, just brush into paving joints.View product details
- Pack Quantity:
- Joint width 1-5mm 5-10m2
- Patios & driveways
- Package Type:
- Major Bag
- Paving Sands
- Brand Name:
Features & benefits
- An easy to use kiln dried sand but with a weed free lasting professional finish
- Weed inhibiting joint sand is used for grooves in new & existing concrete pavements/patios and driveways
- This unique composition creates desert like and weed inhibiting conditions in grooves making it difficult for weeds to take hold due to natural high PH value
- The joint material has a long lifespan and can endure, many years of permeating rain without losing its weed inhibiting effect
- No Weed is easy to use and optimised for narrow joints and patios, driveways and walking areas
- The joint material consists of a mixture of oven-dried nutrient-poor minerals which give the product its stylish light colour
Returns & Refunds
If you want to return your Wickes product for an exchange or refund, you can do so at any time up to 30 days after receiving it.
Our Standard delivery service is available for all products that aren’t classed as Big & Bulky or Supplier Delivered. Our standard products can be delivered the next working day, subject to availability.
When will you deliver?
This depends on when you place your order:
- If you order by 5pm Monday to Thursday, we’ll deliver the next day.
- If you order by 5pm on Friday, we’ll deliver the following Monday.
- If you order between 5pm on Friday and 5pm on Sunday, we’ll deliver the following Tuesday.
We normally deliver between 7am and 6pm. You can request a morning delivery (7.00am to 1pm) for an extra £5. If you need a more specific time slot, you can choose our Hourly Delivery service for eligible orders.
Can you deliver on Saturdays?
Yes, if you order by 5pm on Friday.
Where do you deliver to?
Our Standard delivery service covers most of the UK mainland (Great Britain). We don’t cover certain remote locations, any other offshore locations or Northern Ireland. Please note that some postcode areas aren’t eligible for next day or Saturday deliveries.
How much will it cost?
Orders Up to £75.00
Next Day Delivery: £7.95
Next Day AM Delivery: £12.95
Saturday Delivery: £12.95
Orders Over £75.00
Next Day Delivery: FREE
Next Day AM Delivery: £5
Saturday Delivery: £5
This delivery information applies to 'standard' products ordered online or by telephone. Go to our Delivery Information page for full delivery details of all our products and delivery methods.
Our Click & Collect service allows you to order online and then collect from your local store.
Click and collect orders can be made at any time on the Wickes website or via our Call Centre between 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday, between 8.30am and 5.30pm on Saturdays and between 10am and 4pm on Sundays by calling 0330 123 4123. Your call will be charged at the same rate as calling a landline, call rates from mobile providers will vary.
If you have paid by PayPal, please bring a copy of your order confirmation (either printed or on your phone), together with a photographic ID, such as a valid driver’s licence.
Subject to stock availability, we will aim to ensure that click and collect orders are available for collection from the nominated store within 1 store trading hour of our first email confirming your order number. Please check your selected stores trading hours via our Store Locator as these may vary.