Wickes Chester White Grained Moulded 4 Panel FD30 Internal Fire Door - 1981 x 838mm
Product code: 165782
Out of Stock
Sorry, this product is out of stock
Chester grained moulded fire doors feature a four-panel grain effect design that gives a welcoming, traditional appearance. These fire doors are rated to a minimum fire resistance of 30 minutes and British Standard BS 476.
- Type: Fire doors
- Dimensions: 1981 x 838 x 44 mm
- Height: 1981 mm
- Thickness: 44 mm
- Width: 838 mm
- Door Height Imperial: 6' 6''
- Door Thickness Imperial: 1.75''
- Door Width Imperial: 2' 9''
- Weight: 39.75 kg
- Material: Moulded
- Colour: White
- Style: Traditional doors
- Finish: Primed
- Interior or Exterior Use: Interior
- Fire Rating: 30 minutes
- Opening Direction: Reversible
- Trimmable: Yes
- Construction: Engineered solid core construction
- Glazing Type: Unglazed
- Range: Chester
- Certifications Met: Bs476 Part 22
- Standards Met: Part B, Part E, Part M
- Brand Name: Wickes
- Sustainable Products: Responsibly sourced
Features & benefits
- Mixed material construction using timber, real wood veneers and man-made materials
- Moulded panel doors are highly durable and more resistant to warping, twisting and splitting than solid wood doors
- Primed and ready to paint
- Not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, stain, varnish, wax or polish
- This door is supplied primed and ready to paint. It is not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, varnish, wax or polish
- The door may be trimmed by up to 5mm in height and 3mm in width - any reductions must be removed equally from each edge
- Self-adhesive intumescent strips need to be attached to the door or frame - sold separately
- Door furniture is sold separately
- Previously known as 'Stirling'