Wickes Exeter White Smooth Moulded 4 Panel FD30 Internal Fire Door - 1981 x 762mm
Product code: 117170
- Type: Fire doors
- Dimensions: 1981 x 762 x 44 mm
- Height: 1981 mm
- Thickness: 44 mm
- Width: 762 mm
- Door Height Imperial: 6' 6''
- Door Thickness Imperial: 1.75''
- Door Width Imperial: 2' 6''
- Weight: 31.90 kg
- Material: Moulded
- Colour: White
- Style: Modern doors
- Finish: Primed
- Interior or Exterior Use: Interior
- Fire Rating: 30 minutes
- Opening Direction: Reversible
- Trimmable: Yes
- Glazing Type: Unglazed
- Range: Exeter
- Years Guaranteed: 10
- Standards Met: BS 476
- Brand Name: Wickes
- Sustainable Products: Responsibly sourced
Features & benefits
- The smooth finish gives a sleek modern look and feel. The quality embossed panel facings are suitable for paint finishing.
- Mixed material construction using one piece smooth facings, timber and man-made materials
- Moulded panel doors are more durable and resist warping, twisting and splitting better than traditional solid wood doors.
- Supplied primed ready to paint. These doors are not suitable for treatment with any type of oil, varnish, wax or polish
- The door may be trimmed by up to 5mm in height from the bottom of the door and 3mm in width from each side
- Rated to a minimum resistance of 30 minutes and British Standard BS 476. Our self-adhesive intumescent strips need to be attached onto the door or frame. Sold separately, productcode 208572
- Standard versions of this door are also available
- Door furniture sold separately
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing defects. This does not affect your statutory rights
- Previously known as 'Kent'