Makita is the foremost manufacturer of industrial power tools in the world. With over 100 years' experience, Makita's products are lauded the world over for both performance and quality.
Makita's Lithium-ion tools have proved market winners. Makita's drill range offers a comprehensive, powerful and lightweight selection of professional tools.
- 36mm max in wood, 13mm max in masonry, 13mm max in steel
- Two speed gear box
- Metal gears, high comfort grips
- Includes 2 x 1.5Ah G-Series batteries and a 60min charger
- 74 piece accessory set includes screwdriver bits, drill bits for metal, wood and masonry and a selection of sockets
- Lightweight and compact with ergonomic grip position
Makita are unrivaled in their range of corded drills including rotary, percussion and rotary hammer.
- 0 to 58,000 impacts per minute
- Variable speed and reverse trigger
- 2 speed gearbox
- 3 mode operation - rotary, rotary hammer and chisel mode
- 2.4 Joules of impact energy with a drilling capacity of 26mm in concrete
- Variable speed trigger and forward/reverse mode
From rough sanding to fine finishing, Makita has the sander to cover all tasks.
- Abrasive sheet 114 x 102mm
- Orbits per minute 14000opm
- Orbit size 1.5mm
- 125mm variable speed sander
- 2.8mm orbit
- Comfortable grip with rubber insert for extra control
Cordless or mains, the choice is yours. All supplied with a blade so you can open the box and get going.
- Ergonomically designed soft grip covered with non-slip elastomer
- Large ejection port
- 3 year manufacturer's guarantee
- Quick release tool-less blade
- Sturdy adjustable base for accurate cutting
- Soft start with variable electronic speed control
Choose from 115mm or 230mm diameter. Makita grinders give you the flexibility to cut or grind with powerful motors and safety features.
- Small gear housing for easy handling and manoeuvrability
- Anti-restart function
- Soft start feature
- No load speed 6600rpm
- Bore size 22mm
- Spindle lock for easy disc change