- Ideal for more than just good selfie lighting, lit mirrors are the perfect addition to any contemporary bathroom.
- They give you great visibility for grooming and make-up application, while also providing the perfect ambiance with their sleek built-in LEDs.
- Some LED mirrors also offer anti-fog options, which use heat de-misters to prevent the glass from steaming up while you’re showering.
- Offering a stripped-back, minimalist style, frameless mirrors are another great option for modern bathrooms, with their seamless look.
- They blend in seamlessly, with no frame or other design touches.
- For a truly seamless look, you could even build a frameless mirror into the tiles.
Bathroom mirror cabinets
- Gives you the practicality of a bathroom mirror with the added convenience of some extra storage.
- Because they’re mounted above a basin, they save plenty of space by removing the need for additional storage units that take up floor space.
- Choose between single, double and even triple door options to suit the available space in your bathroom.
Bathroom vanity mirrors
- Available in a wide variety of designs and styles, vanity mirrors have the option to be wall-mounted or standalone.
- You can get up close and personal for make-up application and shaving, with many options that offer a magnifying mirror on the opposite side.
- Wall-mounted mirrors with an extendable arm give you more flexibility while helping you save on countertop space.
- If you're feeling really extravagant, why not opt for a mirrored radiator?
- This will give you a full-length mirror option for your bathroom.
- You can also add a rail so that you can hang a towel on it.