Durable and hard wearing
- They’re made to be resistant to fading and bleaching from exposure to the sun’s UV rays, as well as other weathering including staining, scratching, cracking and warping.
- They’re also protected against mould and algae, as well as being water-resistant.
- Many composite decking boards come with long-term guarantees as an indicator of their durability.
- There’s no sanding, staining or sealing required.
- Occasional soap and water cleaning will keep it looking its best for years to come.
Varied designs achievable
- Available in a wide variety of styles and colours to suit any home, so you can transform your garden to matter the aesthetic you’re going for.
- Choose from sleek, modern options or more traditional designs that have the look of timber decking.
Easy to install
- Composite boards can be cut to size with standard tools, just like you would cut timber boards.
- Specific composite decking screws are available in a range of colours, making it easier to hide them.
- Boards join together easily with fastening clips so that you can lay them consistently and not have to worry about lining up surface screws.