- These light fixtures utilise repurposed materials fixed to burned and brushed wood, adding some sustainable style that’s completely customisable.
- The charred finish perfectly complements the dark stain, adding an aged look while maintaining a natural feel.
- Offering plenty of stripped-back style, this table lamp makes the most of a minimalist aesthetic.
- The more you burn the wood, the darker the tones you achieve. This burn and brush finish is paired with a rustic lampshade for the perfect pairing.
- It works just as well for bigger projects, such as indoor furniture and even outdoor elements like sidings or fences.
- For rooms with a lot of wood, burn and brush can completely change the look and texture without the need for painting and staining. This way, you don’t even up with too many elements that look similar.