- Although it's tempting to go with something neutral and toned down, especially in a bathroom to match white fixtures, adding a burst of bold colour makes a huge impact.
- It doesn’t have to be the entire space - just featuring a bold blue or green on a feature wall is enough to draw the eye.
- A fun and easy way to add some personality to any room, feature walls allow you to introduce a design that stands out without completely taking over.
- They work in any room, whether it’s a splashback in the kitchen, a background for your sink basin in the bathroom or some decorative flair in your hallway as you walk through the front door.
- Something as simple as changing the colour of your grout or choosing a colour that complements your tiles can go a long way in transforming the look of your wall or floor.
- While a matching grout hides the lines and draws attention to your tiles, a contrasting colour draws more attention to your tile layout, which is suited to decorative tiling patterns.
Patterned floor tiles
- Using patterned floor tiles in the entrance hallway of your home is the perfect way to make a statement when you walk through the door.
- With a wide variety of designs and patterns, it’s easy to find plenty of modern and traditional options to complement your interior design.